Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been sent to another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Full references have been included and carefully checked. Where reference is given to a website, the correct URLs have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the document (if the combined size is < 2mb) or as supplementary files.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered on the Kukila journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.